Ingredients (Serve 1)
For the overnight oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of skimmed milk/almond milk
- 2-3 spoons of non-fat yogurt/Greek yogurt
For the toppings*
- A handful of granola
- A handful of cereal
- 4-5 sliced strawberries
- A handful of blueberries
1. Mix the rolled oats, skimmed milk/almond milk and the yogurt together. Put the mixture in the jar and fridge it overnight. (If you don't have a jar, you can also use a container, but it has to be covered.)
2. In the next morning, add in the toppings of your choice.
* Any toppings of your choice, really.
Enjoy your breakfast! Stay fit and healthy! :)