I paired this blueberry oatmeal pancakes with strawberry puree and low-fat maple syrup. Tastes divineeee!
Slices of banana and blueberry jam are also an alternative for healthy and tasty toppings.
On a side note, pancakes taste even better when served with Assam tea.
Ingredients (Serve 1)
- 1/2 c of rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/2 c of skimmed milk / almond milk
- 1 beaten egg
- A handful of blueberries
- Any kind of toppings you want (sliced bananas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, butter, maple syrup...the choices are endless!)
1. Put the oatmeal into the food processor and blend it until it is flour consistency.
2. Mix the blended oatmeal with baking powder, milk, egg and blueberries.
3. Swipe the non-sticky skillet with olive oil and turn to low heat. Once it is heated, drop 2-3 tablespoons of the batter onto the skillet (depends on the size of pancakes you want). Once you see bubbles on the batter, flip it to the other side and cook the batter until it is golden brown.