Ingredients (Serve 1)
- 1 slice of bacon chopped into pieces
- 1/4 onion
- 1-2 oz. of whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 egg
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp. of heavy cream (depends how much taste you want)
- 1 handful of grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Mix the beaten egg, heavy cream and Parmesan Cheese. Set the mixture aside.
2. Chop the onion and bacon into pieces.
3. Boil the water. Once it is boiled, cook the spaghetti for around 10 minutes.
4. While you are cooking the spaghetti, heat the non-sticky pan with olive oil. Once it is heated, cook the bacon until it is crispy. Add in the onion. Cook for 2 more minutes.
5. When the spaghetti is cooked, put the spaghetti and mix it with the bacon and onion in the pan. Stir-fry for around 1 minute. Turn off the heat.
6. Drop the egg mixture onto the pan of spaghetti and mix well until every spaghetti is covered with the sauce.