Saturday 2 February 2013

January Favourites

 

 
There are a few things that I have been loving in January:
 
1. China Glaze Champagne Kisses : I bought this for Christmas and I have been loving this since then! The gold is something that is not too sparkly/over-the-top and there is definitely a pink undertone to it. The formulation is superb and the coverage is good.  Two coats and you are good to go. 
 
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-place Foundation : Since my Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream is running out, I decided to try out something new (as Missha makes my oily skin even more oily, especially Hong Kong has such a humid and hot weather!).  I have read a lot of good reviews about this Estee Lauder foundation so I decided to give it a try and this is just THE foundation I'm looking for.  12 hours and the foundation is still good on my skin.  Plus I don't have to do any touch-ups at all! It gives you a very matte finish so this is definitely a good foundation for oily skin!
 
3. Revlon Betwitching : I believe this nail polish has been out for quite awhile.  I got it for HK$25 only in Hong Kong and I just think there is nothing better than this formulation so far!  It is even better than OPI /Essie etc..  It is very creamy and the colour is just perfect for winter!
 
4. Korres Lip Butter (Pomegranate) : I've recently ordered this from ASOS as I cannot find this in Hong Kong.  For just roughly HK$98 this is a great lip butter!  Not only does it smell good and is very tasy (yum!) but the colour pigmentation is brilliant! Absolutely a must for this dry winter time!
 
5. The Carrie Diaries : Who wouldn't love The Carrie Diaries?!  Love the 80s fashion, love the music, love the cast! A must-watch after the end of season 4 of Made in Chelsea...which I have been loving...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment